Cut Your Own Flowers
- Now an Ontario Southwest Signature Experience!
In this cut your own flowers experience you’ll have the opportunity to cut your own flowers, make memories, and bring a beautiful bouquet home.
Each experience begins with an introduction to our flowers and a how-to lesson on cutting and handling them. You will then be provided with a bucket and clippers and be free to roam our field to discover a variety of blooms. Our selection will change throughout the growing season. Depending on the time of year, you may wander through rows of bright yellow sunflowers, crouch to find a beautifully coloured dahlia, or even trim some fragrant dill to add a little quirk to what you cut. This easy-going experience is the perfect way to slow down, quiet your soul and make memories. With the birds chirping and the sun shining, there’s no better way to spend time outdoors.
Once you’ve filled your bucket, come back to the farm store. You can purchase a vase to put your beautiful bouquet in or hand us the blooms and we’ll arrange what you’ve cut into a beautiful hand-tied arrangement for you. If you’d like to enjoy a coffee, a cold drink, or some baked goods while you’re here, those are also available for purchase in the farm store.
- We will provide you with a clipper and a bucket.
- $45 Cut-Your-Own Ticket includes 25 stems of your choice of flowers. (a variety of focal, accent, and filler flowers)
- $10 admission fee for each additional person with you. (no admission fee till the fields are in full bloom)
- Arrival time is any time between 8 am and 8 pm, depending on what time slot you choose when you book your ticket.
$45 Cut-Your-Own Ticket
$95 Friendship package. (Includes 2 tickets, 2 beverages + 2 snacks of your choice)
$10 admission fee for each additional person with you. (Children 13 and under are free)